Monday, April 14, 2014

Out to lunch, be back soon.

Just wanted to let all bookworms and moths know that although the posts for the first half of April have been a bit sparse, I'm hoping to get some going soon! My ol' MacBook Pro of 7 years finally went to visit the big circuit board in the sky after taking an ill-fated and inadvertent sip of water, and I've been computerless since. Typing on a smartphone gets frustrating quickly, so as soon as I get the computer situation figured out I hope to get some reviews and other fun stuff posted. If in the meantime you find you need a RTET fix, check out our Twitter and Pinterest accounts, which you can access by clicking the icons below our header. (Thankfully those are things I can easily update from my phone!) Until then, go out and enjoy the sunshine! Have a picnic, read a book en plein air (or would that be al fresco?), and then let us know what you've eaten/read! Until then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...